Welcome to the New Membership Portal
Welcome to APSE's New Membership Portal! The new membership portal has a completely new design and structure to make it easier to share news about advancing integrated employment for people with disabilities.The new website and portal includes the following site enhancements:
• An optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to tablets to desktop computer monitors).
• Legislative news blog to keep you informed on the latest events in Washington.
• Resource section has been added to provide resources for employers, employment support professionals, family members, individuals with disabilities and others interested in Employment First.
• Event calendar to find chapter events, national events, and webinars.
• Job Listings where members can post job openings and receive resumes from interested applicants.
• Storefront to purchase archive webinars and other APSE items.
• Discussion Forum for interactive discussions with other APSE members
• Online Directory to locate and network with other members across the nation.
To log in to the new website for the first time, you will use the email address you provided to APSE when you joined or renewed your APSE membership. Upon your first login, you will need to set up your username and password. The username and password must be alphanumeric and must be at least 6 characters in length. If you do not have an email address on file or need assistance, please contact us at (301) 279-0060 or email us at email@example.com to have your email added to your membership profile.